Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pay it Forward


So I was a lucky winner on Sandy's blog and now I get to pay it forward. Here's how it works:

The first three people to comment on this post will get something made by me!

Please keep in mind the following information which applies to this offer:
1-It will be a surprise and I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2- It will be homemade.
3-You will receive your gift sometime this year (as in - sometime in the next 9 months!)

HERE'S THE CATCH: You must post this on your blog and offer the same to the first three people who follow the directions. (If a winner does not have a blog, you still agree to pay it forward in your own non-bloggy way.)

Got it? Go!

**Edit** The winners are....

(drumroll, please)

Angelica
Carrie
and Angie (who didn't even realize she was a winner because Sandy and Andrew didn't count.)

So, I guess I better get my creative crafty-type juices flowing.

8 comments:

Angelica's Family Adventures said...

Here I am! I never win anything. I haven't seen this before. Interesting idea.

carrie said...

This sounds like fun! I wanna win, and I'm posting to my blog now. Ü (my family, who keeps NAGGING me about not blogging will be so happy)

Sandy said...

Yay! I'm glad you're doing it! I should have said 3...I still don't have my whole "quota' filled!

(TO ANDREA'S OTHER READERS: I'm not one of her "3", so keep posting away!)

The Normal Mormon Husband said...

I'm just going to steal something of yours while so sleep tonight, so I guess I don't count. I hope you liked your toe ring...

Ang said...

Dang! Didn't win. But it's a great idea. And your being my sister-in-law is gift enough (imagine sappy background music behind that statement :-).

Really, though, it is.

The Oregonians said...

Dang! Didn't win, either.

Anonymous said...

Too late. Oh well. I'm curious what you're going to send everyone and what you're going to receive.

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea! Andrea, this year our Stake Theme is "gratitude" and I was thinking about 100 blessings, which made me think of the wonderful book you made for me that included all my favorite things - those luckyyyyy winners - you always think of such creative gifts
Love you!
Mom Sweat