Friday, November 14, 2008

Twilight quiz

In honor of TWILIGHT THE MOVIE coming out next week, I took this Twilight quiz to find out which vampire I am most like.

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!

I was kinda surprised to find out I'm an Esme. Huh.

"You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and appreciate the kind way you always handle things."

Yikes--do I really have a great capacity to hurt???

Fellow Twilight fans, I'd love to hear your results if you take the quiz.

Yes, I'm fully aware that I'm a big nerd.

7 comments:

Gouch Smith said...

I'm an Esme too which really surprised me aslo. I don't know if you remember Cory Cole from Discovery but she was an Alice.

A Hunter said...

Esme was my match too. And, don't feel like a nerd. Ben and I are seeing the movie Thanksgiving week.:)

Jessica said...

I was Esme, too. I think it's all the stay at home mom stuff. I took another one a few months ago where I was Bella. I'm so excited for the movie! All the Boyd girls, including my mom are all going after Thanksgiving! Yea!

Matt and Heather said...

I'm Alice :)
Which is fine because she's one of my favorite characters!
Cant wait for the movie...

The Normal Mormon Husband said...

The "loving home" part is perfect for you. As far as your ability to hurt people, you might want to ask the Brazilian biker you met in Provo.....

heather n said...

Erik thinks that I am a nerd too. I was Esme as well. I am seeing te movie on Friday with some friends, can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Maybe the "great capacity to hurt" means "great capacity to feel pain". How does Esme hurt anyone in any of the books? I can't think of any times.