Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

...That's what little girls are made of!

I had to take advantage of my two girls having these ADORABLE matching dresses from Destiny's wedding. So I took them to the studio for some pics. I usually have such great willpower and can just pick one or two poses, but I was a sucker this time. There were too many good ones!













See what I mean?

I thought Caroline did really well for being 3 months old with no schedule. We just happen to catch her at a happy time when she wasn't hungry or sleepy. Yay! Wait, maybe next time I should try to not plan as well...hope to only get one or two good shots...and then I won't have to worry about over-spending!

8 comments:

shelley said...

wow, they did a great job. of course it didn't hurt that those are two of the cutest little girls in the world... :)

Sandy said...

Those turned out adorable!! I love the one of Whitney kissing Caroline -- and perfect timing with that big smile!!

Natalie said...

So stinking cute!

jax from the harmon squad said...

You can't miss with sisters in matching dresses who actually like each other. So cute! As you probably know, pictures are my life so I always end up with more than I need just 'cause I couldn't not get them all. And that's why I'm up to my eyeballs in pictures.

The Oregonians said...

Our philosophy is that you can't have too many pictures of pretty girls.
Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love them all - please hurry and send wallet size and 5 x 7's through the mail immediately! Whitney looks so grown up! And I love the last one of Caroline in pinkness - such beautiful girls - how fun.

XO
Grandma Sweat

The Giles Files said...

Awwwww! Precious :)

curly girl said...

SO CUTE! We (heart) sisters!!!