Sunday, September 14, 2008

You look like....

When you have a new baby, there are some questions that you hear over and over.

How old is your baby?

Is it a girl? (Doesn't matter if she's dressed from head to toe in pink with a pink flower on head, some people still ask.)

Is this your first? (If I only have C with me.)

And one of the harder ones:
Who does she look like?

I'm not sure with Caroline. I used to think she looked SOOO much like Brandon. Now she reminds me a little more of Whit. Other times I think she has a little of both siblings, but isn't a cookie cutter of either. Here are pics of all three kids when they were 3 months old. You be the judge.

Brandon

Whitney

Caroline

What do you think?

BTW, she is feeling better now. Her fever only lasted two days. Then she seemed to have some lasting general malaise. (Do I sound like a doctor?) She just wasn't acting like herself and I decided she just didn't feel good. Now she has a runny nose off and on, but is otherwise acting fine. Yippee!

11 comments:

Natalie said...

I honestly think she is a mix of both! I can't decide! So cute though!

Unknown said...

I think she is her own beautiful self ...but she does resemble them too!

Paul-N-Daneen said...

I think she looks exactly like her Uncle Paul.

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

I think she looks a lot like Whitney in that photo. I'm glad she's feeling better.

Sandy said...

I agree with the mix of the two - she has Whitney's eyes and Brandon's mouth. What a cute, cute, cute bunch of babies!

shelley said...

you forgot the question "how does she sleep?". people always seem to want to know that information, which unless the baby is a good sleeper, you're reluctant to share. and i say she's a good mix of both.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Andrea - when she was born I thought she was a female Brandon - but now I think she looks a lot more like Whit! I love her cute cheeks - and mouth, and nose and eyes - are they still kinda blue?
XO
Grandma
Sweat

Steph Kjelstrom said...

She looks like Whitney more than Brandon. And nice medical terminology there!

The Oregonians said...

We think she's a dead ringer
for Caroline Rose Sweat.
Hug her for us.

Angelica's Family Adventures said...

She is a combo of both. Her eyes in the picture look to have the same shape as whits. Everything else just says they are definately related siblings. All their lips, forhead, nose, etc look the same as one another. She blends in great!

Jessica said...

I would have to say that she is great mix of them both! So cute!!