Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall fun: pumpkin patch

We have had so much fun with fall activities. I thought I would bundle them all into one post, but now that I see all the pics, I changed my mind. They deserve their own posts. So look forward to a busy blogging week.

First up: Caroline's "field trip" to the pumpkin patch. All of our joy school friends met up at a nearby church. We had a little storytime, took a hilarious hayride with teenage boys hanging from trees and a little girl pretending to be lying on her grave (wow, it doesn't sound so funny when I type it out, but in the moment it was cracking us up!), colored halloween pictures, and sang songs. Very fun and memorable.

So many little pumpkins to choose from

One of these pumpkins is not like the others.

This one looks like it would make it a good kick ball.

Maybe I'll take this one.

Here, Mia. Try this color.

I'm not so sure about his hayride thing.

They look like they're having fun.

I guess we'll enjoy it, too. Weeeee!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

She just gets cuter and cuter! I know Finley has his pick of the girls his age...but...would Caroline be interested in dating a younger man?

The Oregonians said...

Only if her great-grandfather approves.

Amy said...

Cute leggings!