Friday, October 19, 2007

Watch us grow together

Since I don't have any current pictures to show (I don't know how many pics of us lying on the couch you could handle!), I hope you enjoy this slideshow. I think it's a cute one. It's all the pics I've had taken of the kids in the studio together. In the meantime, we're back to being a sick house. B's home from school sick today. I don't know how truly sick he is, but he felt warm this morning and said his stomach hurt and almost started crying when I told him that I'd give him some Pepto and he could go to school anyway. What can I say? I'm a sucker when my big, tough six-year-old pulls the voice-breaking close-to-tears act on me.

Anyway, enjoy the show.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Poor B Train. I wouldn't want to go to school either! Those pictures of the kids growing up together are so cute! I love the one with Whit proped up on Brandons back. So cute to see sibling love!

Anonymous said...

Great slide show. I tried clicking on a picture to "Save as"
but couldn't. Any way to get around this? We'd like to add some of these to our album.
Thanks for sharing.
Our love to you all 4+ of you.

Ang said...

So cute! And so sorry about sick B. Hopefully it will work through him quick and you can get all the yuck out of the house. Nothing worse than being a sick mom and having sick kids!

Anonymous said...

Oh yay - I was able to get in to post a comment - I tried and tried last night and it would just give me the eternal thinking hourglass, so I posted in your Health updates post instead. I sure love the picture here of Brandon in his maroon vest and Whitney in her black velvet. They look like they could be the winning couple on Dancing with the Stars - teach them to tango - what a gorgeous pair!
Love you all,
Grandma Sweat

Jayne said...

I can't find the Slideshow - did it disappear?

Wow, I hope the sick-bug is gone for you guys soon.

Cameron's Blog said...

Wow it is neat to see them so young and funny to me that Whitney looks exactly the same face wise which is not always the case with baby photos. Anyway, have a great week. Shelly