Thursday, January 31, 2008

Are you ready????

Is everyone as excited about the
LOST premiere as Andrew and I are?

Biggest TV night in months.

Can't wait.

B-train has basketball practice at 6:45, so it's going to be a rushed bedtime routine to make it by 8, but I think we'll find a way. I watched the entire finale last night, even though we'd already seen it and I was still excited and scared, especially when I knew Walt was going to show up at the edge of that cliff and tell Locke to get up. Why does that creep me out so much?

Enjoyed the little commentary running at the bottom of the screen. I had heard the terms "Jater" and "Skater" before and never understood what they meant. (If you're a fan of Jack and Kate, you're a Jater. Sawer and Kate, you're a Skater.) I'm a total Jater, but don't see it working out my way. Who knows.

I'm excited about the move to Thursday nights because now it doesn't interfere with bishopric and Andrew won't come home as exhausted. So, hopefully he'll be able to stay awake with me, which didn't always happen last season.

Can't wait for the ride and hope the writer's strike ends before we run out of episodes!

P.S. I just got my grade back from my Physical Science midterm and got a B. I'll take it. :)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I am so ready and exicted! I can't believe you are a Jater! I am sooo a Skater. This is my new favorite show along with Friday Night Lights. So addicted to both. Yay for tonight!

Megan said...

Andi Andi Andi, I'm totally bummed that I read this at this hour and that I don't dare call you to see how it was/is. LOVE LOST!! Eek my fingers are tingling with excitement as I type. We'll have to chat about it soon! (Totally a Skater!) :)

Laurie said...

Totally happy that Lost is back. I even enjoyed the recap shows. We were just starting the premiere when John's home teachie (also my visiting teachie) called and needed a blessing for her baby, so the show is on hold and I'm reading blogs til he comes back!