Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Harding's Hideout

We are having SO much fun in Utah with our family.  Really squeezing every ounce of fun that we can into this vacation.  Love it.

While visiting with my parents, we went to a place called Harding's Hideout.  

 A man has built this recreational spot for his family, but if locals call him, he'll let anyone come use it.  For free.  What a great guy!  We stayed almost four hours and I didn't want to leave. 

Here are some of the fun things we did.

Relaxed in the shade.

Hung out with our cousins.

Swung on tire swings crafted to look like horses.

Went down this big, steep waterslide that was so much fun.

Andrew even got in on the action.

You could ride down on these boogie boards.
They were FAST.
And the momentum would take you all the way across the pond.
Robby and I went over and over again.
Exhilirating.

We stood around in our swimsuits looking as cute as baby monkeys.

We rode in paddle boats.

Played in the sand.

Rode on rope swings.
One of which was VERY high and made my stomach sink.
In a good way.

Olivia napped.

Whit had fun with Uncle Robby on the teeter-totter swing.

I was so happy that my mom introduced us to this super fun spot and hope it becomes an annual tradition.

3 comments:

CarrieMarie said...

That's really cool! I love when ppl are nice like that.

Natalie said...

That place looks like so much fun. And Care bear is so cute in her swim suit posing.

Unknown said...

How do I get in touch with someone to reserve a day?