Monday, July 03, 2006

Beachy decor

A new look for the mantle--beachy colored candles,
vases with sand and shells, a couple of beach photos.
Some more beachy photos of us
Photos of Kure Beach--one of our favorite spots
This is the print we love.

I decided to change things up a bit in my front room. I never change the decorations. I find something I like and then leave it for years. But a couple of months ago, Andrew and I found a print of a beach painting that we both love. It looks so much like the Carolina coast. So, I decided to change the other pictures in this room as well as the candles to beachy colors. It is so fun. Andrew says it relaxes him just to sit in this room and see the beach all around him. Hey, if we can't live on the beach, we'll bring the it home, I guess.

No comments: