Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A plug for Andrew's blog

Andrew has started his own blog. It is hilarious. It is intended for "Normal Mormon Husbands" as he explains in his initial post. But, I like to read it, too. He's a great writer. I especially enjoyed the "Ran-dumb" awards for best commercials and his latest post about global warming. You might want to refer your husbands to the link, too. (if applicable) He'd love that.

http://mormonhusbands.blogspot.com/


Oh, and the comments are hilarious, too. I read them and think, "Whoa--I'm out of my league here!" I think I'll stick with my cute pictures and day-to-day adventures. :)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I just looked at Andrew's blog - its hilarious. I'm sending the link to Jake, I'm sure he'd appreciate it. And I'm not afraid to admit that I had no idea what he was talking about 50% of the time -- I'm not too up on sports (gasp! Wife of a coach!) or politics (another gasp! elections coming up!) - but it was pretty funny nonetheless. I'd forgotten that the old guy had a good sense of humor & a few writing skills- we all used to write lame songs and plays in the old MCKB to pass the time at work:)(note the smiley face -- I couldn't use one on Andrew's blog).